We have a multi disciplinary team experienced in dealing with the legal issues facing manufacturers, retailers, suppliers and consumers. We have experience of supply chain legal advice on a global scale, delivering solutions to implement supply chain initiatives and resolving the many issues that can arise along the supply chain in a commercial and practical way.
Our expertise covers the automotive, chemicals and plastics, construction and engineering, energy, food and beverage and textiles industries.
We offer the full range of legal advice including:
- brand management & IP issues
- distribution, franchise and licensing arrangements
- consumer finance
- logistics, distribution, packaging and manufacturing
- product liability and safety issues affecting manufacturers, importers and retailers
- corporate law and corporate governance
- real estate
- dispute resolution solutions, often in the context of ongoing commercial relationships
- share schemes, employment and pensions requirements
- environmental issues arising at all stages of the product life-cycle including Packaging Recovery Notes and WEEE